Thursday, November 19, 2009

We do the best we can...

So it's been a tough week, not for Evan, but for Rich & I. We lost a long time friend and classmate at the hand of her husband. Terese was a strong, smart, and beautiful woman. She was motivated by the love for her young son to protect him and this cost her life. She will be remembered for many things, but to me she was a dear friend. I hope that someday this tragic event will help someone somewhere...I know Levi, her son, is safe as is his momma. She is safe in the arms of Jesus and he in the love of family. Her memories will live on through him.

We do the best we can as parents and I pray my children will be as wonderful of a person as she was. I have included a short video from a local news station, please disable to music to the rt. before watching! More news on Evan's progress is coming! We had a great mapping session yesterday and i will post later with details!

1 comment:

  1. So very sorry for your loss. Many prayers for her family and friends.

    Thank you Terese for your dedication.

    ReplyDelete