Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Not so quiet anymore!

The weather had been beautiful for the last few days so the kids and I have been trying to spend a lot of time enjoying it! We love to go for walks and I think Evan is enjoying all of the sounds that go along with these walks now too. We watched an old building in our community, Memorial Building, being torn down and the trucks make a lot of great sounds. He was mesmorized by them. It so great to actually see his little eyes in amazement to new sounds!

So super mom thought it would be a good idea to swing through the library as we went by to check out some new books too. We are working on the mmm sounds and the ahhh sounds this week so we went hunting for some books to help. Well my quiet little boy isn't so quiet anymore. The librarians thought it was so great to hear him babbling, but seriously why right now! Earlier in the day working with his TOD he was seriously SILENT for most of the hour and now he won't shhhh! So we found our books, checked out, and went on our way! It's great to hear all sounds and truely a blessing, but there are times that I wonder really why right this second do you decide to talk! So when we are focusing on making sound at supper time, I really hope to hear him say, mmmmm, because I know he can!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Clarissa! I was looking for that link to the maker of the ci pouches. Can you send it to me? Thanks a million! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete